§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. The administrator of personal data is POMELAC limited liability company with its seat in Wyszków (07-200), ul. kasztanowa 1, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000063449, REGON 550414477, NIP 7621011908. You can contact the indicated Administrator by by letter, e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone (+48 29 742 30 81) (hereinafter referred to as the “Service Provider“).
3. All questions and requests regarding the will to exercise your rights, please submit to our Data Protection Officer – Grzegorz Polak, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The Service Provider respects the privacy of Users visiting the website www.pomelac.pl Like most publishers of websites, the Service Provider collects the IP addresses of the computers of Users visiting the website and the necessary information on the use of the website, but this data is used only for technical and administrative purposes (with the exception of the service geolocation of the User, which allows him to be directed to city subpages of websites appropriate for him). The Service Provider does not try to identify Users.
6. Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
1. The Service Provider is the administrator of Users’ data. This means that if the User uses the services of the www.pomelac.pl website, the Service Provider may process the following personal data: name, surname, telephone number, correspondence address, e-mail address, IP address and data contained in the content sent to us messages that we receive from you as a result of your voluntary consent.
2. Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it, and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
i. to the extent and for the purpose consistent with the consent expressed by the User, if the User contacts the Service Provider in order to obtain information about the Portal’s offer and provides his personal data at the same time. In this case, only the name and surname, e-mail addresses and data provided in the message are collected and processed.
3. Each data subject (if the Service Provider is their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right to process the User’s data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
5. The Service Provider has the right to share the User’s personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).igania).
6. The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
7. For the proper functioning of the Portal, including the implementation of concluded contracts, it is necessary for the Administrator to use the services of external entities (such as, for example, a software provider). The administrator uses only the services of such processors who provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR Regulation and protects the rights of the data subjects.
9. The personal data collected by the Service Provider will be processed only for the purpose for which they were provided, in a manner consistent with the scope of the consent granted by the User and on the basis and within the limits of the law. The user has the right to access their personal data and correct them, as well as the right to submit a written request to stop processing personal data. Correction of Personal Data may be made by contacting the User with the Portal staff, both by traditional mail and by e-mail.cesses.
10. The Service Provider informs that the User’s personal data may also be accessed by authorized state authorities within the scope of competences specified by relevant regulations, in particular judicial authorities (police, prosecutor’s office, courts).
2. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.ited websites.
3. The collected data is used to monitor and check how Users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. The Service Provider may monitor information about Users by using the Google Analytics tool, which records the User’s behavior on the website.
5. The Service Provider uses the following cookies on the website www.pomelac.pl:
a) “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;